Deep cleaning / Spring cleaning
Why not enter the warm season with a deep-cleaned house? Our Spring cleaning will include our regular cleaning routine, with these additions:
- Moving small & medium-sized furniture and cleaning underneath and behind them
- Wiping down cupboards, woodwork, picture frames, light switches and power plugs
- Cleaning blinds, window sills, doors, door frames, baseboards
- …and all of those other hard-to-reach or seldom-cleaned areas
On request, we can clean the following:
- Inside of the oven*
- Behind and under appliances **
- Inside of the refrigerator
- Garbage bins
- Much more, just ask!
* If your oven is self-cleaning, we will avoid using an oven cleaner or abrasive pads that might damage the oven. Instead, please do a self-cleaning cycle the day before the cleaning, and then we will wipe it down with soft cloths. If your oven is not self-cleaning, please spray with oven cleaner the night before and leave the spray on the kitchen counter in case it needs to be re-sprayed after the initial wipe-down.
** If you would like the area behind and under the fridge and stove cleaned, please pull those appliances out before we arrive. We will clean them and then push your appliances back into place.
The minimum spring cleaning appointment length is 10 hours (or 4 Home Cleaning Professionals x 2.5 hours), which may be extended if needed. Ask for prices.